Reflection

English 102 with Professor Brady has truly taught me so much. I've always had an appreciation for literature growing up, but this class has opened my eyes and mind to so much more than I knew before, and i'm grateful for that. This class has made me go above and beyond in order to appreciate and understand the works of literature we had read throughout the semester and to become a scholar.

Professor Brady has given me tools that i'll be able to use for the rest of my college career and life, and she has been very helpful along the way. She's helped me learn new ways of reading, such as interactive reading, as well as helped me organize my thoughts when writing a paper or published writing piece.

I appreciated Professor Brady's passion and appreciation of literature, as well as her enthusiasm when teaching us it because she truly cares about what she is teaching. That is an important asset as a professor because not many are passionate about what they are telling their student's, but she is. Because of this, I have a newly found love for literature and poetry, and a perspective of it I didn't have before.

In the future, I see myself opening up to more pieces of work that I may not have wanted to read before, as well as opening myself up to new ideas and perspectives, thanks to this class. I'm beyond happy I took this class with Professor Brady, and I will take the things I've learned with me and use them throughout my life.

Comments

Post a Comment